How to Make a Ballroom Competition Dress Video Collection consists of six videos that are designed to teach you how to make your own ballroom competition dress. The series covers topics such as:
- what tools and equipment are needed
- how to make a pattern for stretch fabrics
- how to make a leotard or bodysuit
- how to create an outer shell
- how to make various types of skirts, and
- how to decorate the finished dress
The following are links to short previews of the videos.
About the Instructor
Simone Onnis has been a ballroom dancer and costume designer for more than 20 years. He has had the privilege of designing outfits for some of the top dancers in the world such as Vibeke Toft, Allan Tornsberg, Sammy Stopford and Barbara McColl. He was born in Italy and he spent several years in London pursuing his dancing career. Currently, he resides in New York City dancing and designing ballroom costumes.